Sunday, April 28, 2013

Landfill to Lovely: Leopard Print Scarf


Here is the first re-fashion project for the Landfill to Lovely series! This gorgeous leopard print infinity scarf was once a pretty played out long skirt from the 90s...you know, the kind that hits your leg at just the wrong length?



Can you believe this is how it started out? I was thinking of shortening the length and wearing it as a skirt, but it's a few sizes too small and I'm not quite that advanced yet! haha :)


Here it is on one of my good friends. I thought she would look so cute in it, so I gave it to her! 

 I am planning selling these soon!
How do you feel about scarves? Would you buy something like this?
Please let me know! Comment below!
 I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this scarf idea and your blog, as a whole! Let's follow each other!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my YT channel! :)

    XOXO,

    Ker-Leen
    Music. Fashion. Love.
    http://kerleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for checking me out! Yay, let's follow each other! :)

    ReplyDelete